This post is just a quick update of what I have been up to in the lasttwo months and my excuse for not updating this site as I had intended. Ipromise there is lots more content to come.
In the last three months I have:
- Located and negotiated a great 1600 sq ft space on South Granville to move Envision Physiotherapy into (#201-3077 Granville St., Vancouver, BC)
- Met with and built a team of some of the best allied healthprofessionals in Vancouver and arranged for them to join us in our newspace
- We now have registered massage therapists, experienced Pilates instructors and a veteran Kinesiologist all under the same roof EnvisionPhysio.com
- My wife had our third baby in three years. I now have two boys and 1 girl
- In the middle of all this my partner fell sick and hasn't been able to work for 6 weeks
- My receptionist quit and I interviewed and hired a new one
- I hired a new physio named Tony Gui
- Renovated the new clinic space to be ready for November 28th, 2011
- We redid our website EnvisionPhysio.com
This is officially the home stretch. We are moving everything into the new clinic this weekend and will be up and running on Monday, November 28th, 2011.Starting next week I will get back to editing videos and writing posts for this site. Please feel free to leave comments on the blog with feedback. There is lots of content on here, but much more to come!